donealrice

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
My Life as a White Trash Zombie
Diana Rowland
The Black Company: The First Novel of 'The Chronicles of The Black Company'
Glen Cook
Progress: 22 %
Immune
Shannon Mayer
Progress: 88 %
Amazing Stories: Fall 2018
Steve Fahnestalk, Gary Dalkin, Robert Silverberg, Kameron Hurley, Julie Czerneda, Jack Clemons, Dave Creek, Drew Hayden Taylor, Paul Levinson, Shirley Meier, Allen Steele, Rudy Rucker, Lawrence Watt-Evans, Steve Davidson
Progress: 1 %
Sins of Empire
Brian McClellan

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Feed on goodreads is now useless

This -- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1597753 -- feed flooded with repeated reposts of older reviews.  Multiple pages of members reporting the same bug.  No staff response.

Seriously?  It's members just reporting bugs, not the 7K+ mess the September non-announcement thread that staff is ignoring—can't you at least bloody acknowledge it's a bug?

I no longer trust reviews to goodreads, my book catalog is destroyed, a lot of my groups stalled as members react by leaving or no longer posting, or got same gloomy and unenthusiastic atmosphere as the non-announcement thread, ... all I had left on goodreads that needed a login was to see friend and author statuses, reviews, and activities on the feed.

I'm going to explode all over my limited corner of the blogosphere if they try to blame booklikes or third party use of their API for this one.  Or if it turns out they deliberately are flooding feeds with some older but popular reviews to make sure kindle users see plenty in some weird marketing promotional idea.

AAAAaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!