donealrice

Debbie's Spurts

High Stakes Trial (Magical Washington #3)
Mindy Klasky
The Glittering Court
Richelle Mead
Progress: 12 %
Right Hand Magic (Golgotham #1)
Nancy A. Collins
Progress: 15 %
White Trash Zombie Apocalypse
Diana Rowland
Progress: 20 %
Sisters of the Raven
Barbara Hambly
Progress: 80 %
Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Terminal Uprising
Jim C. Hines

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Feed on goodreads is now useless

This -- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1597753 -- feed flooded with repeated reposts of older reviews.  Multiple pages of members reporting the same bug.  No staff response.

Seriously?  It's members just reporting bugs, not the 7K+ mess the September non-announcement thread that staff is ignoring—can't you at least bloody acknowledge it's a bug?

I no longer trust reviews to goodreads, my book catalog is destroyed, a lot of my groups stalled as members react by leaving or no longer posting, or got same gloomy and unenthusiastic atmosphere as the non-announcement thread, ... all I had left on goodreads that needed a login was to see friend and author statuses, reviews, and activities on the feed.

I'm going to explode all over my limited corner of the blogosphere if they try to blame booklikes or third party use of their API for this one.  Or if it turns out they deliberately are flooding feeds with some older but popular reviews to make sure kindle users see plenty in some weird marketing promotional idea.

AAAAaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!