Yeah, I know I'm behind on posting.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Las Vegas NV
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Honor Lost
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Fudge
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Very weird attention span during pandemic.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Already I've done one thing differently -- started late; this one I want to do more outdoors reading. And tackle shorter books. Somewhat random on reading choices as things become available in Library; even doing more kindle unlimited reads.