donealrice

Progress: 1 %
Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Progress: 100 %
The Black Company: The First Novel of 'The Chronicles of The Black Company'
Glen Cook
Immune
Shannon Mayer
Amazing Stories: Fall 2018
Steve Fahnestalk, Gary Dalkin, Robert Silverberg, Kameron Hurley, Julie Czerneda, Jack Clemons, Dave Creek, Drew Hayden Taylor, Paul Levinson, Shirley Meier, Allen Steele, Rudy Rucker, Lawrence Watt-Evans, Steve Davidson
Progress: 1 %
A Match Made in Spell: Lexi Balefire, Matchmaking Witch
Regina Welling, Erin Lynn
A Thousand Words for Stranger
Julie E. Czerneda

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

[ UPDATED ] Booklikes Question: How do I know I've already shelved a book (when not on that exact edition)?

How do I tell from the book page, when editing my shelves or search results that I've already shelved a different edition of the book?

UPDATED WITH AN ANSWER:  ( thanks to Tannat's comment) On search results you'll see a vertical green bar if you've shelved an edition.  (Still not sure about on book page).  Screenshot showing bar:

For example, when I am updating my shelves, someone's post has me click open a book page or maybe do a search on ISBN of book in hand.

(When my edition has been correctly combined, of course.  I realize if there are stray editions that I first need to click "report" and ask a librarian to combine with correct work.  And that there's a known bug where the narrator name as author causes audiobooks to not combine with their print/ebook editions -- again that should be reported to get combined and edition edited so narrator says narrator instead of author.)