donealrice

Bring Me Their Hearts
Sara Wolf
House of Earth and Blood
Sarah J. Maas
A Selection of Designs inspired by Iznik & Delft Pottery in Cross Stitch: 16 stunning floral cross stitch designs
Durene Jones
Ain't Love a Witch?
Dakota Cassidy
Progress: 1 %
The Old Witcheroo
Dakota Cassidy
Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Progress: 100 %
The Dragonbone Chair
Tad Williams
Progress: 14 %

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

"...If the only way that this 'feature" will not reload the books that I do not want to add to goodreads is by adding those books to goodreads, than there is no choice is there?..."

From a goodreads post about new "add your amazon books" feature (which is actually just in testing stage for feedback group members).  For full thread and this comment see https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1784558-add-your-amazon-books-live-for-feedback-group-members-us-canada-austr?comment=97892783&page=3#comment_9789278

(Personally I pull in amazon books two ways -- put books on an amazon wishlist and use that url to import via goodreads MyBooks>Import or pull amazon purchases into Shelfari, export to csv file, then import csv file to goodreads.)

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1784558-add-your-amazon-books-live-for-feedback-group-members-us-canada-austr?comment=97892783&page=3#comment_97892783