Just an avid reader. Mostly SF/Fantasy, some hobbies, paranormal, urban fantasy and lighter, fluffier things.
1. What are you reading right now? Still on same book, Terminal Uprising - Jim C. Hines
2. How many books have you read so far? Not even a whole one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? White Trash Zombie Apocalypse - Diana Rowland
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, unusually amounts including grill out invites, Thunder Over Louisville, Final Four college basket ball stuff -- neighbors haven't heard from in years are suddenly social now I'm busy. How did I deal with it -- hey, a girl has to eat.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How little activity leading up to it; usually more and usually actual date announced sooner. Instagram (where I don't even have an account ) seems a bigger part of it now. Presumably because bookstagram portions have grown and Twitter is so frequently toxic or over-spammed.