Just an avid reader. Mostly SF/Fantasy, some hobbies, paranormal, urban fantasy and lighter, fluffier things.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Three, because my internet went out.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
Both, but don't read Dark Heir until after the previous books in series.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Group rate for a hotel chain to get a room during Readathon
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
Very likely (next is in fall where Derby activities and spring fever won't compete).
I would volunteer.