donealrice

Progress: 1 %
Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Progress: 100 %
The Black Company: The First Novel of 'The Chronicles of The Black Company'
Glen Cook
Immune
Shannon Mayer
Amazing Stories: Fall 2018
Steve Fahnestalk, Gary Dalkin, Robert Silverberg, Kameron Hurley, Julie Czerneda, Jack Clemons, Dave Creek, Drew Hayden Taylor, Paul Levinson, Shirley Meier, Allen Steele, Rudy Rucker, Lawrence Watt-Evans, Steve Davidson
Progress: 1 %
Brian McClellan

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

#readathon. Launched! Planned TBR

Terminal Alliance (Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse) - Jim C. Hines Heroes In Training - Martin H. Greenberg, Jim C. Hines Nevertheless, She Persisted: A Book View Cafe Anthology - Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff, Mindy Klasky, Vonda N. McIntyre, Nancy Jane Moore, P. G. Nagle, Gillian Polack, Irene Radford, Deborah J. Ross, Dave Smeds, Sara Stamey, Jennifer Stevenson, Judith Tarr, Marie Brennan, Amy Sterling Casil, Brenda Clough, Leah Cutter, Marissa Doyle, Lake Silence - Anne Bishop Dark Heir - Faith Hunter Burn Bright - Patricia Briggs Cress - Marissa Meyer

It's starting to be a tradition with me to open with a Jim C. Hines book.  Unplanned until this time.  Terminal Alliance (Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse) - Jim C. Hines  kept getting bumped by library waitlist books, not fitting a reading challenge and other borrows.

I've got two anthologies handy for quicker stories, Heroes In Training - Martin H. Greenberg,Jim C. Hines  and Nevertheless, She Persisted.  Mostly next in series books.  Lots of not pictured variety in downloaded freebies and kindle unlimited borrows in case mood changes.

Nope, no way am I getting through all shown.  I do good to complete 1-3 books if I socialize and do all the activities.  Planning the TBR is half the fun!