donealrice

Progress: 1 %
Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Progress: 100 %
The Black Company: The First Novel of 'The Chronicles of The Black Company'
Glen Cook
Immune
Shannon Mayer
Amazing Stories: Fall 2018
Steve Fahnestalk, Gary Dalkin, Robert Silverberg, Kameron Hurley, Julie Czerneda, Jack Clemons, Dave Creek, Drew Hayden Taylor, Paul Levinson, Shirley Meier, Allen Steele, Rudy Rucker, Lawrence Watt-Evans, Steve Davidson
Progress: 1 %

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Reading progress: 31%.

No One Lives Twice No One Lives Twice - Julie Moffett

Hmmm…nothing seems to faze her.Not sure I like that (I mean you are held at gun point several times, your home is broken into several times including when you are home, stuff tossed about ... and you go to bed without even changing sheets?).

On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be reading endless whining about it.

I certainly don't like that a co-worker she is definitely not interested in (and has told him so) only gives her a safe ride after she promises a tongue kiss ... WTF?

Lots of potential romantic interests have been tossed in (not a love triangle or anything yet).

I want the more collected chick from the beginning of book back.  Not this unfazed one potentially letting the dudes walk all over her; one confident in her own skills instead of self-deprecating them in comparison with all the new guys that have shown up in the story.

Reading for a booklikes book club -- YA Book Club.