donealrice

Debbie's Spurts

High Stakes Trial (Magical Washington #3)
Mindy Klasky
The Glittering Court
Richelle Mead
Progress: 12 %
Right Hand Magic (Golgotham #1)
Nancy A. Collins
Progress: 15 %
White Trash Zombie Apocalypse
Diana Rowland
Progress: 20 %
Sisters of the Raven
Barbara Hambly
Progress: 80 %
Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Terminal Uprising
Jim C. Hines

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Barnes and Noble Readouts: Free ebooks (some suitable for Halloween BINGO 2017)

I need more freebies downloaded like I need more cat fur on their favorite chair -- but, I'm snagging some as backup because might be useful for BINGO squares.

Don't forget to also check the booklikes deals by genre category for potential freebies.  (Like http://booklikes.com/dailydeals/free/178/horror and http://booklikes.com/dailydeals/free/374/romantic-suspense ) And, of course, please support booklikes if buying new books from Amazon by using the link on the booklikes book page.

I downloaded (not read, not familiar with authors) these that fit one or more squares:

Not Quite Dead (A Lowcountry Ghost Story) - Lyla Payne Out of Time Series Box Set (Books 1-3) - Monique Martin  Runes - Ednah Walters  Better Off Wed (Annabelle Archer Wedding Planner Mystery Book 1) - Laura  Durham,Laura Durham

Not Quite Dead (A Lowcountry Ghost Story) - Lyla Payne

Out of Time Series Box Set (Books 1-3) - Monique Martin

Runes - Ednah Walters

Better Off Wed (Annabelle Archer Wedding Planner Mystery Book 1) - Laura Durham

I would have downloaded this free mystery one except I boycott books (unless an already fave author) whose Amazon descriptions are buried by quoted praises:

Once Gone (a Riley Paige Mystery--Book #1) - Blake Pierce  Once Gone (a Riley Paige Mystery--Book #1) - Blake Pierce

Source: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/readouts/category/free-ebooks