Debbie's Spurts

A Wrinkle in Time (Time Series, #1)
Madeleine L'Engle

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Reading progress: 36%.

A Dance of Cloaks - David Dalglish

This is certainly building.  I like it more and more and am more and more drawn in.  A bit dark in places.

It's also unfortunately easy to set aside between chapters because each seems to switch off to other scenes or characters.  I have a feeling I will like this book and the series — but, not likely to binge read back  to back because have to know immediately what happens next.

I'm hoping to prove that last statement wrong by the end of this book (but this is almost the halfway mark so doubt it).

Old Man's War - John Scalzi    Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey   Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet - Darynda JonesDeath's Mistress - Karen Chance

Plus whatever library ebooks I borrow (lots on waitlist which just brought me this A Dance of Cloaks while binge-ing some series) will interrupt regular reading schedule.

Another bookclub read of whatever TOR offers free has turned out to be  Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey;  the 24in48 readathon July 22-23 will also disrupt or remake plans.