Debbie's Spurts

A Wrinkle in Time (Time Series, #1)
Madeleine L'Engle

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Reading progress: 22%.

A Dance of Cloaks - David Dalglish

This seems headed into becoming either a great fantasy genre series or levels of a video game (this character, X skills, y weapons, this allegiance ...).

Potential is there, I'm enjoying the action so far, I think I could get invested in some characters (jumping POVs so don't really "know" anyone yet, definitely no pure-as-driven-snow ones), wisps of worldbuilding and magic, society a bit different (oligarchy? with three trade families but also a king),

A library borrow with rest of series also available (with a waiting list).

Old Man's War - John Scalzi    Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey   Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet - Darynda JonesDeath's Mistress - Karen Chance

Plus whatever library ebooks I borrow (lots on waitlist which just brought me this A Dance of Cloaks while binge-ing some series) will interrupt regular reading schedule.

Another bookclub read of whatever TOR offers free has turned out to be  Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey;  the 24in48 readathon July 22-23 will also disrupt or remake plans.