Debbie's Spurts

Too Like the Lightning
Ada Palmer
Progress: 11 %
A Wrinkle in Time (Time Series, #1)
Madeleine L'Engle
Tyrant's Blood
Fiona McIntosh

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Reading progress update: I've read 41%.

The Blinding Knife - Brent Weeks

Well, I'm starting to think Kip will be the Lightbringer.  Partly because everyone else seems to be something else while he is still finding out what he can do and generally being a relatively decent fellow.   Plus the special dagger in his possession. Not asking anyone to comment a spoiler confirming (and I have avoided reading descriptions and reviews of later books in series); just speculating at this point in the book.

A Dance of Cloaks - David Dalglish    Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey   Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet - Darynda JonesDeath's Mistress - Karen Chance

Plus whatever library ebooks I borrow (lots on waitlist which just brought me The Blinding Knife while binge-ing some series) will interrupt regular reading schedule.

Another bookclub read of whatever TOR offers free has turned out to be  Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey;  the 24in48 readathon July 22-23 will also disrupt or remake plans.