donealrice

Bring Me Their Hearts
Sara Wolf
House of Earth and Blood
Sarah J. Maas
A Selection of Designs inspired by Iznik & Delft Pottery in Cross Stitch: 16 stunning floral cross stitch designs
Durene Jones
Ain't Love a Witch?
Dakota Cassidy
Progress: 1 %
The Old Witcheroo
Dakota Cassidy
Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Progress: 100 %
The Dragonbone Chair
Tad Williams
Progress: 14 %

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Reading progress update: I've read 41%.

The Blinding Knife - Brent Weeks

Well, I'm starting to think Kip will be the Lightbringer.  Partly because everyone else seems to be something else while he is still finding out what he can do and generally being a relatively decent fellow.   Plus the special dagger in his possession. Not asking anyone to comment a spoiler confirming (and I have avoided reading descriptions and reviews of later books in series); just speculating at this point in the book.

A Dance of Cloaks - David Dalglish    Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey   Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet - Darynda JonesDeath's Mistress - Karen Chance

Plus whatever library ebooks I borrow (lots on waitlist which just brought me The Blinding Knife while binge-ing some series) will interrupt regular reading schedule.

Another bookclub read of whatever TOR offers free has turned out to be  Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey;  the 24in48 readathon July 22-23 will also disrupt or remake plans.