donealrice

Debbie's Spurts

A Dance of Blades
David Dalglish
Progress: 10 %
For Love of Mother-Not (Pip and Flinx Adventure Series #1)
Alan Dean Foster
By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6)
Jennifer Estep
Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6)
Chloe Neill
Progress: 100 %

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Announcing the 2017 Discussion Challenge #LetsDiscuss2017

The 2017 Book Blog Discussion Challenge hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight!

I ran across this challenge and decided to share as well as participate. I’ve been trying to post more discussion posts on the blog i.e. Book Tags, Topics, and get more personal. It’s a great way to encourage book bloggers to not only read more (since there are already lots of challenges for that), but talk more too! This challenge also has a great motivation with the hosts offering up a giveaway each month to those that link in their posts. I love a good motivation incentive! ^_^

My level will be 1-10 – Discussion Dabbler, since I’m joining this mid-year!

You can see my progress HERE

For more information, sign-up, and monthly email reminder: Click Here

Here’s All You Have to Do:

• The 2017 Book Blog Discussion Challenge runs from January 1st until December 31st, 2017.
  • Sign-ups will remain open until December 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Central. (So, you can sign up all year long! Come join us!)
  • Create a sign-up post announcing your intention to participate and link up below. There is no need to say what your discussion posts will be about – just tell us that you’re joining and let us know what your goal is. (Please note, you may do this in an update post, or a post of other challenges—you’re not required to make a completely separate post—but you can if you’d like!)
  • Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
  • There will be a kick-off post on January 1, 2017 on both Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight where you’ll be able to leave your links for any January discussions. At the beginning of every month, a new post will go up on both blogs for that month’s links. Every month, we’ll update this 2017 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky—so you’ll always know where to find the latest link-up!
  • Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
  • This challenge is to help get us discussing books and book blogging, so talk about whatever you want as long as it’s relevant to book blogging. Discussions can be book related or book blogging related (or generally blogging related—no discussions about things that are completely off-topic like travel or fashion, etc). Discussions can also be about you personally if it’s a get-to-know-you type post.
  • If you forgot to leave your discussion link in the challenge month in which you posted the discussion or the linky list closed before you had a chance to leave it, you can leave it in a future month. (No duplicates, though.)
  • There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in each month!
  • Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2017 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
  • NEW THIS YEAR – Every month, we’ll feature our favorite posts from one randomly chosen participant.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/07/announcing-the-2017-discussion-challenge-letsdiscuss2017
Reblogged from Angel's Guilty Pleasures