donealrice

Debbie's Spurts

A Dance of Blades
David Dalglish
Progress: 10 %
For Love of Mother-Not (Pip and Flinx Adventure Series #1)
Alan Dean Foster
By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6)
Jennifer Estep
Alma Alexander
Progress: 100 %

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Top Read and Sold this week on Amazon.com (or: In my lifetime will the Harry Potter books ever not be chart toppers?)

The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood Camino Island: A Novel - John Grisham Beneath a Scarlet Sky: A Novel - Mark Sullivan Come Sundown - Nora Roberts American Gods - Neil Gaiman The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life - Mark Manson I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons - Kevin Hart, Neil Strauss Al Franken, Giant of the Senate - Al Franken Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - Yuval Noah Harari  Dr Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis - J.D. Vance

I'm just noticing https://www.amazon.com/charts showing the current week's most read and most sold books.  I put the top five most read fiction and nonfiction at top of this post, visit the link for all of them.

Anyone know what these colored triangles mean?  UPDATE — thanks to Grimlock's comment on another post — triangles refer to movement up/down on the chart.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/charts