donealrice

Debbie's Spurts

A Dance of Blades
David Dalglish
Progress: 10 %
For Love of Mother-Not (Pip and Flinx Adventure Series #1)
Alan Dean Foster
By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6)
Jennifer Estep
Progress: 100 %

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Overdrive's 2017 Beach Reads

"Summer will soon be upon us so here are our favorite books to bring to the beach!" says Overdrive (public library ebook and digital audiobook loans) at https://www.overdrive.com/collections/49795/2017-beach-reads   Whip out your library card or student id and enjoy these free reads!

There's a Booklikes reading list at http://booklikes.com/apps/reading-lists/797/overdrive-s-2017-beach-reads which includes book descriptions if you care to follow.  Changing menu "dashboard" to "apps" will show more reading lists.

Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty  Lilac Girls - Martha Hall Kelly Into the Water: A Novel - Paula Hawkins After You - Jojo Moyes  My Not So Perfect Life - Sophie Kinsella  The Girl Before: A Novel - JP Delaney  Right Behind You - Lisa Gardner  All By Myself, Alone: A Novel - Mary Higgins Clark  If Not for You: A Novel - Debbie Macomber  My Name is Lucy Barton - Elizabeth Strout  The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty  The Couple Next Door: A Novel - Shari Lapena  The Girls of Mischief Bay - Susan Mallery  The Friends We Keep - Susan Mallery  Vicious Circle (A Joe Pickett Novel) - C. J. Box  All the Missing Girls: A Novel - Megan Miranda  Today Will Be Different - Maria Semple  Anything Is Possible: A Novel - Elizabeth Strout  Eligible: A modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice - Curtis Sittenfeld  Homegoing: A novel - Yaa Gyasi  I Let You Go - Clare Mackintosh  First Comes Love: A Novel - Emily Giffin  The Dry: A Novel - Jane Harper  Behind Her Eyes - Sarah Pinborough   Luckiest Girl Alive - Jessica Knoll  In the Unlikely Event - Judy Blume  The Summer Before the War: A Novel - Helen Simonson  Against All Odds: A Novel - Danielle Steel  What We Find - Robyn Carr  At the Water's Edge: A Novel - Sara Gruen  The Life She Wants: A Novel - Robyn Carr  Swing Time - Zadie Smith  Someone To Love (A Westcott Novel) - Mary Balogh  Someone to Hold (A Westcott Novel) - Mary Balogh  The Whole Town's Talking - Fannie Flagg  Circling the Sun: A Novel - Paula McLain  On Second Thought: A Novel - Kristan Higgins  A Girl's Guide to Moving On: A Novel - Debbie Macomber  Here's to Us - Elin Hilderbrand  Fates and Furies - Lauren Groff  Where'd You Go, Bernadette - Maria Semple  Since We Fell: A Novel - Dennis Lehane  Miller's Valley: A Novel - Anna Quindlen The Mothers: A Novel - Brit Bennett  The Bookshop on the Corner - Jenny Colgan  Everyone Brave is Forgiven - Chris Cleave  The Chilbury Ladies' Choir: A Novel - Jennifer Ryan

Source: http://www.overdrive.com/collections/49795/2017-beach-reads