donealrice

Debbie's Spurts

A Dance of Blades
David Dalglish
Progress: 10 %
For Love of Mother-Not (Pip and Flinx Adventure Series #1)
Alan Dean Foster
Nevertheless, She Persisted: A Book View Café Anthology
P.G. Nagle, Sara Stamey, Gillian Polack, Mindy Klasky, Jennifer Stevenson, Dave Smeds, Vonda N. McIntyre, Judith Tarr
Prairie Fires: The American Dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder
Caroline Fraser
Terminal Alliance (Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse)
Jim C. Hines

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

Challenge: #Random-Available

I have such a huge wishlist at the library (and tend to jump right over those books to the next in series for book just enjoyed or a new "shiny" seen on booklikes feed).

I'm making myself a "Random-Available" challenge for the remainder of 2017:

• At least twice a month (maybe weekly), I'm going over to library ebook wishlist and filtering just by currently available.
  • Over to http://random.org to generate a number from 1 to however many pages that wishlist was.  That's my page number of the wishlist.
  • Then generate a number between 1-20 (because that's how many books on each page of my library's wishlist).  That's the book I'll borrow -- with permission to pick another book on the same page if not in the mood for it.
  • No deadlines, no prizes (other than hopefully finding good books), no obligations to review,  do not have to finish the book, and not competing with anyone.  Just getting around to books I've been meaning to read.

A Second Bite at the Apple - Dana Bate

A Second Bite at the Apple - Dana Bate  is first one my new challenge/game selected for me.