Just an avid reader. Mostly SF/Fantasy, some hobbies, paranormal, urban fantasy and lighter, fluffier things.
I'm just now getting online. I did a bad thing and already read all night because couldn't sleep and a book hooked me -- slept through official start of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.
Here's my opening survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Lousivlle, Kentucky, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
A very well-aged muncheungo cheese with cracked black pepper crackers
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Just an avid reader, retired, married, work for the cats.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This time around, I plan on concentrating my posts mainly to booklikes.
Spend more time here and reading than all the activities on other sites and blogs.
Going to try not to let it drive me bonkers that there is no hyphen between 24 and Hour in Readathon name this year.