Debbie's Spurts

Too Like the Lightning
Ada Palmer
Progress: 4 %
A Wrinkle in Time (Time Series, #1)
Madeleine L'Engle
Fiona McIntosh

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

March 2017 Round Up!

Frozen Tides: A Falling Kingdoms Novel - Morgan Rhodes Half-Off Ragnarok  - Seanan McGuire Heroine Complex - Sarah Kuhn The Undoing - Shelly Laurenston Cast in Flight - Michelle Sagara The Undead In My Bed (Includes: Midnight Liaisons #1.5, Dark Ones #10.5, Half Moon Hollow #2.5) - Molly Harper, Jessica Sims, Katie MacAlister Joy of Witchcraft: A Humorous Paranormal Romance - Mindy Klasky The Fiery Heart  - Richelle Mead Legacy of Honor - Linda Hilton Haunted on Bourbon Street - Deanna Chase

I'll jump n the bandwagon and try to round up my March reads.  By and large, great reads that cured a reading slump, but many put me behind on reviewing because I basically had little to say beyond "I enjoyed this book."

I also did this year's Big Library Read (global buddy read where Overdrive makes a voted ebook 100% available -- no waitlist/hold -- to participating public libraries).  This time was, surprisingly, a cookbook.  A good one with a mix of sweet, savory, basic and advanced pies:

Art of the Pie: A Practical Guide to Homemade Crusts, Fillings, and Life - Kate McDermott,Andrew Scrivani

What reviews I've written, I try to remember to tag as "Reviews from Spurts" (booklikes link to that tag is http://booklikes.com/dashboard?tag=Reviews%20from%20Spurts ).