donealrice

Bring Me Their Hearts
Sara Wolf
House of Earth and Blood
Sarah J. Maas
A Selection of Designs inspired by Iznik & Delft Pottery in Cross Stitch: 16 stunning floral cross stitch designs
Durene Jones
Ain't Love a Witch?
Dakota Cassidy
Progress: 1 %
The Old Witcheroo
Dakota Cassidy
Gemina (The Illuminae Files)
Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman
Progress: 100 %
The Dragonbone Chair
Tad Williams
Progress: 14 %

Favorite Book Quotes

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"— Lois McMaster Bujold

So, it's now so okay for fivver paid reviewers to have accounts on goodreads they show it proudly on their profiles?

I'm not identifying that particular profile since they only had one review and I'm not trying to start some sort of shitstorm on someone over something that may or may not be a commercial (paid) review.  (Not all fivver accounts and services are for review writing.)

I also am not trying to get the profile flagged because I suspect all that might happen is that they remove the website link to fivver.  It's better it's there, in my opinion, so you know they are a paid reviewer.  I'm not sure I care enough anymore to click the link to see if their one review was a paid one or one with material connection such as being the editor/promoter/proofreader/ghostwriter so should be flagged (I'm not sure that wouldn't also just make them remove "fivver" from their profile—might be better just to file FTC complaint if the review was a paid one not disclosing payment or some sort of material connection also not disclosed).